Thursday 4 April 2013

Introduction~ ^_^


Yo vassup ABTM fans! Welcome to keepcalmandloveabtm.blogspot.com!
Where you can find one of a kind ABTM one shots, fanfics, scenarios and more! ^_^ Why do i call it one of a kind? Cuz YESSIR~ I'M ONE OF A KIND. Haha All the fanfics are based on my own imagination. I don't copy and paste from someone else. So why the heck are you still reading this? STAHP. GO READ THE FANFICS. NO. WHY HAVEN'T YOU STOPPED READING. STAHP AND READ THE FANFICS. STAHPPPPP. I see you are still reading this. WHY. WHY MUST YOU TORTURE ME SO.
STOP READING RIGHT NOW. ARGH. You don't listen much do you? WAII HAVEN'T YOU STOPPED READING OMG. You have failed to understand the instructions thus I have to resort to this! Stop reading this message and start reading the fanfics!
If you don't then in
10...
9...
8...
7...
6...
5...
4...
3...
2...
1...



I JUST WASTED YOUR TIME FOR ONE MINUTE IN WHICH YOU COULD BE READING A FANFIC. HAHAHA OK NOW GO READ THE FANFICS~~~ Hahahahaha

xoxo
~Angel~

PS: if y'all wanna repost my fanfics elsewhere, please ask my permisson first! *v^_^v* kay thx~~

No comments:

Post a Comment